Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Jeopardy!

I actually started this project over a week ago, and when I clicked on the "Jeopardy Example" link it didn't work... I just figured it was a faulty link and I went ahead and created my own Jeopardy game. I took an intructional technology class a few summers ago, and we learned how to make them then, fortunately I still had my jeopardy powerpoint from that class, so I simply updated it to my current content standards and objectives and created a game that we will use at the end of the six weeks as a review of the entire art class..... here it is.
Then on Friday I happened to click on the link just to see what the example looked like and that is when I realized that the actual requirement was to fix that "broken" template... now, as I stated in my previous blog, I do not have powerpoint on my PC at home - so, try as I might, I simply didn't have enough time to fix the broken template and redo the entire thing! Sorry, Dr. Pierce! I tried! I would like to say, though, that under the "Required" heading on the Action Buttons project description it does not say anything about fixing a broken template. I noticed that several others in this class also did not know that that was part of the requirement either. So enjoy my jeopardy game! I can't wait to try it with my students!

No comments:

Post a Comment