Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Google Presentations

Okay, so here is my Jeopardy game again... as posted int he last blog. I am just re-posting to meet the requirement for this assignment.

As for embedding the powerpoint... I am still working on that... I have tried and tried and tried... now I am emailing for help.. so hopefully it will be done by this evening.....
** A great big THANK YOU to Debbie for helping me! It was so simple to embed it with your instructions!

Now for the PDF Presentation. I read in Google Docs help that it is not possible to publish a pdf file, so I hope everyone can see this!

I find the whole process of this powerpoint "saga" to be exhausting. I am definitely learning things I didn't know. But I am tired and frustrated with links that don't work (not just my own!), and attempt after attempt to get one little thing to go right. The assignment asks to post the issues I experienced, but I don't think that there is enough room in my blog space for all the issues I encountered! This entire powerpoint month (it seems) has definitely kicked my butt! I just hope to have met the requirements.

I do think that this is something that would definitely be useful in the classroom, but does the amount of effort expended give equal return in the classroom? That is the real question here.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your art theme, Charity. Like you, I created my game from scratch...so much for following directions, I guess. I just received this really neat PowerPoint of Van Gogh's paintings and Don McLean's song "Vincent" that I will try to attach to a gmail email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Again, Debbie! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete